Help keep your pal calm with the drug-free pressure point therapy of the ZenPet ZenDog Calming Compression Dog Shirt. When worn by your pup, it generates pressure on specific points in your dog’s body that are well-known to help calm stress and soothe anxiety. It’s perfect to use during stressful situations like thunderstorms, crate training, travel, going to the vet or groomer, or for all around nervous pups. Putting it on is easy―simply pull through your pal’s noggin and front legs, and secure the flaps snugly around his chest and belly. Thanks to its breathable, lightweight, four-way stretch fabric, it provides just the right amount of pressure without heating your pal. In fact, it can even be used as a cooling garment when wet.
- Generates pressure on targeted areas to activate pressure points on your dog’s body.
- Pressure points have been known to naturally relieve stress and calm nervousness and anxiety.
- Perfect to use during thunderstorms, crate training, travel, vet or groomer visits, or for nervous prone pups.
- Breathable, four-way stretch fabric provides the right amount of pressure while keeping your pal cool.
- Machine washable and available in different sizes to match your pal’s build.
About the brand
ZenPet is a family owned and operated business with over 20 years’ experience in both veterinary care and dog and cat expertise, founded by loving pet parents who found it hard to find functional, practical and proven pet solutions for pet parents’ furry little buddies. For over two decades, they have been providing veterinarian-used, developed and trusted products that meet the needs of pup and cat loving pet owners in unique ways. Their products include the inflatable ZenCollar that has become the benchmark for dogs and cats alike as a more comfortable and wearable alternative to the e-collar, as well as the ZenCone, a more comfy version of the conventional e-collar that’s made of soft, durable canvas, plus the ZenDog calming compression shirt, uniquely designed to soothe stress and calm anxiety without drugs. Inspired by the love and care that pet parents devote to their pals every day, ZenPet produces all their products in the USA with no other manufacturers, always ensuring the highest quality materials that pass strict Quality Control standards. They pride themselves on manufacturing, building and testing prototypes all on North American shores.
Chest size is the best measurement for selecting size. Measure just behind the front legs at the largest point.
Sizing tip: When in doubt for a dog in-between sizes, always choose the next size up.
Machine wash with like colors on gentle cycle and air dry.
- To become familiar with how ZenDog should go on, first lay the shirt down with the fuzzy fastener undone and facing up.
- ZenDog is easiest to put on when your dog is standing. Pull the shirt over your dog's head and then each of its front legs - one leg at a time - ensuring that the Velcro is on the top and the neck flaps are at the front.
- Secure the fuzzy fastener neck flaps snugly across your dog's neck.
- Wrap the stomach flap around your dog and secure to the Velcro at the top.
While a snug fit is important to activate pressure points, make sure ZenDog is not too tight and that your dog appears comfortable and can move with ease.