Add a boost of raw protein benefits to every meal! Made from humanely harvested butcher cut protein, our ground topper will help your pup build strong muscles for more play, naturally support their digestive and oral health, and provides essential nutrients to support their vitality.
- Sourced with 100% USA turkey meat, organs and bones and made with a freeze-drying process that is low and slow to retain the original nutrients.
- Top your pet’s food with this topper to help ensure she is getting the protein needed for strong bones.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition and may be served as a meal, supplement or a meal mixer.
- Made without added high sugar flavor additions, fillers or rendered by-products.
- Freeze-dried raw food is easy for dogs and cats to digest, which makes it easier for them to retain key nutrients, ultimately creating less waste. You may notice fewer eliminations or stools that are firmer, near odorless and/or smaller in size.
About the brand
Vital Essentials is just that – the ALPHA diet: comprised of meat, bone, and whole vital organs, more than any other complete and balanced raw diet. It’s all there–fresh heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, tripe, meat, and bone. Virtually identical to the diet of an ALPHA in its natural habitat, Vital Essentials provides pets the opportunity to lead long, vibrant, healthy lives, just as they deserve.
The family-owned company, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, produces high-quality raw frozen and freeze-dried pet food, snacks, and treats. Vital Essentials uses only USDA inspected animal protein proudly made and packaged in the heartland of the USA.
Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver, Herring Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex.
- 3,812 kcal/kg
- 54 kcal/tbsp
Add as a topper, supplement with your current food or feed as a complete meal. Can be fed as is or rehydrated with warm water. After adding water let sit for a few minutes and then serve. Supplemental Feeding: 1 - 3 scoops per meal Complete Meal Feeding: tightly pack each scoop
- 3 Ib pet . . . . . . . 1 scoop
- 6 Ib pet . . . . . . . 2 scoops
- 12 Ib pet . . . . . . 4 scoops
- 24 Ib pet . . . . . . 8 scoops