When it comes to feeding your cat a raw diet, butcher cut protein provides superior benefits. And our freeze-dried raw mini nibs are the best way to pack tons of responsibly sourced and humanely harvested whole animal protein into every bite, making feeding a raw diet at mealtimes a breeze. The naturally occurring vitamins and minerals found in butcher cut protein builds strong muscles for more play, naturally supports digestive and oral health, and provides essential nutrients for cats to look and feel their best.
- Made in the USA from farm-raised, premium butcher-cut beef and chicken.
- Packs more protein into every bite along with natural vitamins and minerals.
- Helps build strong muscle, supports digestive and oral health, maintains healthy skin and a shiny coat, while essential nutrients assist energy and vitality.
- Created without gluten, additives, fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives, legumes, grains or rendered by-products, it's paw-fect for your pet with allergies.
- Serve this healthy, nutritious meal on its own or mixed into food for a raw-food diet as nature intended—even your picky kitty will love it.
About the brand
Vital Essentials is just that – the ALPHA diet: comprised of meat, bone, and whole vital organs, more than any other complete and balanced raw diet. It’s all there–fresh heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, tripe, meat, and bone. Virtually identical to the diet of an ALPHA in its natural habitat, Vital Essentials provides pets the opportunity to lead long, vibrant, healthy lives, just as they deserve.
The family-owned company, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, produces high-quality raw frozen and freeze-dried pet food, snacks, and treats. Vital Essentials uses only USDA inspected animal protein proudly made and packaged in the heartland of the USA.
Beef, Chicken, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Herring Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex.
- 4,970 kcal/kg
- 295 kcal/oz
||Serving Size (cup)
Feed up to double the amount for kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. Individual requirements may vary.
Preparation: Freeze-Dried Mini Nibs can be fed as is or rehydrated with warm water. After adding water, let sit for a few minutes and then serve.
Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.