Single-source protein treats for dogs and cats featuring 95% meat, organ and bone, fermented purple cabbage probiotic and a different superfood with each flavor. Great for adding to mealtime or as treats.
- Locally sourced and produced in California
- Minimally processed to preserve vital nutrients and ensure palatability
- Humanely-raised beef - no antibiotics or hormones
- Certified organic fruits and vegetables
- Vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids from whole food sources
- Bee pollen used as multi-vitamin
- Pure, organic, unrefined supplements
About the brand
Just who is smallbatch? We are a small, family owned company founded in 2005 in San Francisco, CA. Inspired by the wonderful local and sustainable sources around us, we set out to make a different kind of raw pet food. All of our ingredients are carefully selected to meet the standards we feel every pet deserves: organic herbs and vegetables, hormone and antibiotic free meats, and only pure honest supplements such as organic kelp and bee pollen.
beef hearts, beef kidneys, beef livers, beef bones, organic winter squash, organic papaya, organic spinach, organic MCT oil, salmon oil, organic hemp seeds, fermented organic purple cabbage, fermented organic sunchokes
Feed as a treat or a topper to your pet's standard meal.