This collagen-rich addition to mealtime is made with humanely raised turkey bones, slow-simmered with functional ingredients like non-GMO pumpkin, carrot, and turmeric. Serve as a kibble topper or to rehydrate freeze-dried recipes.
- A rich source of collagen to support healthy digestion, skin & coat and immune system
- A bone broth designed for cats & dogs with only the ingredients they need & nothing more
- Gently simmered in small batches
- Rich in protein, low in fat
- 100% human grade ingredients
- A nutritious way to rehydrate freeze dried raw or add moisture to dry food
About the brand
Sustainable. Locally Grown. Humane. Family Farmed. These are the principles that Open Farm lives and works by. By redefining what's important as a company, Open Farm is redefining pet food. Open Farm is a Canadian family-run business that believes the best ingredients are grown and raised by farmers who respect the land they call home and the animals under their care. Good from farm to bowl, Open Farm puts great care and effort into sourcing only the highest quality ingredients from suppliers they know and trust. To give you peace of mind, the entire farm-to-bowl supply chain is audited and certified by third-party organizations specializing in humane animal care and sustainable farming practices.
Turkey bone broth, carrots, pumpkin, parsley, turmeric, cinnamon.
Feed two tablespoons of broth daily for every 10lbs body weight or as desired. Shake well before use and pour broth onto your pet's meal. Serve cool or warm, but not hot, and refrigerate for up to 7 days after opening.