Frozen raw sardines are a great source of Omega-3s and Vitamin D.
These tiny fish have a great taste with just a little bit of crunch. A rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, whole sardines provides a nutritious treat or meal for your dog or cat! This treat is ideal for pets with food sensitivities.
Individually quick frozen in 1 lb. portions makes this an easy way to add 1, 2 or 3 to every meal! You can also offer as a nutritious treat, or dehydrate for an on-the go treat your dog or cat will love!
- A top source of omega-3 fatty acids thought to support your pet's immune system and help reduce joint inflammation, alleviate symptoms of arthritis, and reduces skin irritations.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Helps keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA. Wild caught in the Pacific.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
About the brand
Named for our beloved matriarch, Margaret “Oma” Miller, we are a fourth generation family owned and operated company. Rooted in humble beginnings in Connecticut's Farmington Valley, we began selling eggs door-to-door. Over the next several decades, we evolved to a turkey farm, raising and processing for the local community. Through the 1970s, we again morphed to a USDA poultry processor and regional food distributor, serving the New England area.
A tradition of healthy pets living on the farm and a sick family dog cured by the emerging raw food movement in the 1990's, led to the creation of Oma's Pride. Oma's daughter, Sandi, driven by a trailblazing spirit and passion for animal wellness, partnered with animal nutritionists and veterinarians to formalize decades old family recipes for pets everywhere. Over the last several decades our product offering has evolved into AAFCO complete diets, exotic proteins, natural supplements, freeze-dried treats, chews, and more. Our commitment to pure, human-grade ingredients, sourced from local farms and relationships of trust, has not changed. Helping pets live their fullest lives through simple carnivore focused diets of raw food, as nature intended, is an unwavering generations-old family value.
Crude Protein (min.) 19%
Crude Fat (min.) 9%
Crude Fiber (max.) 0%
Moisture (max.) 72%
- Add as a supplemental protein or feed as meal.
- Keep frozen untiil ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use wihin 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook. We recommend feeding raw meaty proteins in with your pet's daily consumption of all foods.
- Entire heart can be consumed. Depending on your pet's size, it is recomended to feed whole meaty bones up to a few times per week.
- Cut into pieces or feed whole.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs.