In the summer of 1994, the owners of NaturVet adopted a white Labrador Retriever named Winston, who was diagnosed with arthritis and hip dysplasia. And while the vets said Winston couldn’t be helped, they knew giving up on Winston was never an option. So with that, they began researching alternative medicines with the help of a holistic doctor.
In just a few months, they developed a natural joint formula that allowed Winston to enjoy 10 happy years of swimming and playing with his brothers. And since they knew there were many more pets like Winston who could benefit from natural pet supplements, NaturVet was born.
They have spent over 20 years making natural products that give pets a superior quality of life, and they are FDA-regulated, and they also get audited by a third party to ensure the utmost safety and quality. Their labels carry the National Animal Supplement Council Seal, which proudly offers a symbol of quality assurance. At NaturVet, the idea is to address the cause, and not the symptom, and it’s all for the health of pets.
Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring, Calcium Sulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermingtation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermintation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatrum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, and Silica Aerogel.
- 2,300 kcal/kg
- 2.88 kcal/tsp
For dogs and cats over the age of 6 weeks. Add 1/4 rounded teaspoon to each cup of dry or wet food. Each 1/4 rounded teaspoon equals 1.25 grams. Give NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Powder at every feeding. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven. Not to be used with blood thinners or anticoagulants. If animals’ condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.