Made with whole foods and natural ingredients, Nature's Logic Feline Beef Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food is a delicious and nutritious treat that your furry friend will love! Purr-fectly palatable and savory, this nutrient-dense and protein-rich wet cat food has beef listed as the first ingredient and contains concentrates of select fruits and vegetables. To support your friend’s digestive health, this tasty feast also contains a unique source of natural eggshell calcium and plasma protein containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, as well as albumin and globulin proteins. Lastly, this feline formula is made without wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, or trace nutrients so you can rest assured that your purring pal is getting nothing but the best.
- 100% all-natural beef listed as the first ingredient and contains over 90% animal protein for nutrition that closely resembles a cat’s primal diet.
- 100% grain-free and gluten-free formula that’s low in carbohydrate for felines with food sensitivities.
- Made free of by-product meals, so your furry friend gets nothing but the best quality ingredients.
- Contains whole foods such as apples, apricots, blueberries, kelp and carrots for nourishment that’s derived from nature.
- Free from potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
About the brand
Founded in 2006, Nature’s Logic™ is a line of premium quality pet food and treats focusing on the benefits of natural whole food nutrition. Nature’s Logic uses only 100% natural ingredients, and NO synthetic vitamins and minerals – The Way Pet Food Should Be®. The ultimate goal of Nature’s Logic is to provide the safest and most nutritious 100% all-natural products that people can be confident about feeding their companion animals, and to be a voice for sustainability.
Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Sardines, Montmorillonite Clay, Porcine Plasma, Herring Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Egg Shell Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple, Dried Apricot, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Artichoke, Dried Blueberry, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrot, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberry, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Dried Pumpkin, Rosemary, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, Rosemary Extract.
Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water.
Adult: Feed about 3/4 a can per 6 - 8 lbs of body weight per day. Kitten: Feed up to twice the Adult amount. Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal Adult amount.