Protect your home from the smell of your kitty’s litter box with Naturally Fresh Walnut-Based Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Cat Litter. Made from 100% natural walnut shells, it eliminates both urine and fecal odors with a malodor counteractant. This absorbent formula neutralizes odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat and is biodegradable for an eco-friendly option. Free of silica dust for paw-tners or pet parents with respiratory problems, this litter doesn’t stick to your furry friend’s paws to reduce tracking. Ideal for multi-cat households, Naturally Fresh Walnut-Based Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Cat Litter also contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn and grains for the safety of your companion.
- Natural cat litter that helps protect your home from the smell of your kitty’s litter box.
- Eliminates both urine and fecal odors with a malodor counteractant.
- Made from 100% natural walnut shells to neutralize odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat.
- Dust-free formula reduces tracking and helps those paw-tners or pet parents with respiratory problems.
- Contains no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn and grains for the safety of your companion.
About the brand
Disappointed in average cat litters and inspired by nature, Naturally Fresh set out to create a better litter for cat parents. Using a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found in the walnut shell, Naturally Fresh created a litter that is not only fast-absorbing, but virtually dust-free, low-tracking, and with superior odor control. They believe that completely natural litters, made with annually renewable sources and no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn, or grains, can provide homes with better control of their cats' dirty business and maintain a cleaner home.
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3 inches of BLUE Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter.
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3 inches depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.