Persuade your kitty to do her business in the correct area with Naturally Fresh Walnut-Based Herbal Attraction Quick-Clumping Cat Litter. It features a blend of natural herbs that attracts cat companions of all ages to their litter box. Herbal Attraction is purr-fect for training kittens, senior sidekicks and fussy felines who have litter acceptance problems. Made from 100% natural walnut shells, this litter organically neutralizes odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat. Plus, it’s plant-based, sustainably grown, solar produced, biodegradable, annually renewable and non-GMO! And since it’s free of clay-based silica dust, it’s a healthier litter alternative for pets and pet parents alike. You can also have peace of mind knowing that this Naturally Fresh litter is formulated without chemicals, toxins, clay, corn or grains for the safety of your furry friend.
- A blend of natural herbs attracts cats of all life stages (kitten through senior) to the litter box. It’s also great for fussy felines who have litter box acceptance problems.
- The quick-clumping formula is easy to scoop and is soft on your pet’s paws.
- Low-tracking and low-dust litter helps keep surfaces clean and the air in your home clear.
- Made from all-natural walnut shells to organically neutralize odors better than clay, pine, corn and wheat.
- Contains no chemicals, toxins or harmful silica dust to help keep you, your pet and the planet safe.
About the brand
Disappointed in average cat litters and inspired by nature, Naturally Fresh set out to create a better litter for cat parents. Using a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found in the walnut shell, Naturally Fresh created a litter that is not only fast-absorbing, but virtually dust-free, low-tracking, and with superior odor control. They believe that completely natural litters, made with annually renewable sources and no chemicals, toxins, clay, corn, or grains, can provide homes with better control of their cats' dirty business and maintain a cleaner home.
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3 inches of Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter.
- Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3 inches depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.