Take your furry friend on a quick trip with the MidWest Spree Hard-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier. Made of durable plastic, it provides your paw-tner with plenty of ventilation and visibility so he can look out. This carrier features a secure plastic door that can open in either direction with a built-in carrying handle to haul your companion around. It also assembles quickly with no tools and is easy to clean for convenience. MidWest Spree Hard-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier is available in multiple colors to match the paw-sonality of your sidekick.
- Hard-sided carrier that allows you to take your furry friend on a quick trip.
- Made of durable plastic that is sturdy and easy to clean.
- Provides your paw-tner with plenty of ventilation and visibility so he can look out.
- Features a secure plastic door that can open in either direction with a built-in carrying handle.
- Available in multiple colors to match the paw-sonality of your companion.
About the brand
MidWest Homes For Pets, a division of Mid-West Metal Products, produces and markets a variety of containment products for dogs and cats, such as crates, training puppy crates, kennels, and exercise pens. With a simple approach to provide quality products at the best possible price, this guiding philosophy has led to massive success and plenty of happy two-legged and four-legged customers since 1921. As the largest manufacturer of pet homes in America, their dedicated product development team takes the time to research each and every product, ensuring that it meets the needs of the pet and owner while being totally safe. And thanks to a recent expansion in the product line, there are even more categories to meet the growing needs of the industry. From wire crates and playpens to keep pets happily safe and contained, to accessories like beds to keep them comfy and well-rested, there is no shortage of love and quality poured into the products, created by a team of pet enthusiasts.
How to select the best size kennel:
- While your dog is standing, measure your dog from the tip of their nose to base of their tail.
- While your dog is sitting or standing, measure your dog from the top of their head to the floor.
- Add 4 inches to determine maximum measurements. Remember, your dog should be able to stand up and turn around while in their kennel.
Clean with a wet cloth with mild deterent. Fully rinse of deterent and allow to dry before use.