Every Farmina food is made with the best ingredients with the correct amounts of protein, fats, limited carbohydrates and advanced long life vitamins and minerals. The Natural & Delicious Grain-Free formulas are comprised of 70% animal ingredients (pre-cooking weight) and 30% vegetables, fruits, vitamins and minerals. These diets are also quite different from competing foods because they use better quality protein sources that are devoid of bone, so ash is as low as 7.80% and calcium and phosphorous levels are controlled.
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage cat food is wild boar. It's been formulated without grains or gluten so it's great for pet parents concerned with allergies or sensitivities.
- 97% of protein is from quality animal sources which makes for a low ash content. Ingredients are also fresh and never frozen for optimum nutrition.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar.
- This GMO-free formula doesn't contain peas, lentils, pea protein, chickpeas, or added plants oils.
- Natural omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat while added pomegranate and berries are rich in antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
About the brand
Farmina is nature and science in perfect harmony. Our mission is to develop the best all-natural, nutritious, and scientifically validated food that both cats and dogs will love. That’s why in our kitchen, we mix and cook only the finest raw ingredients following strict guidelines set by nutritional experts. With their expertise, we have designed a scientifically validated diet specific to a carnivores nutritional needs.
Nature is our biggest source of wealth which is why we preserve our food’s characteristics using tools and methods Mother Nature gave. We use only natural antioxidants and use no genetically modified organisms. Another way we naturally preserve our food is by using nitrogen during the packaging process. By introducing nitrogen into our food bags, we can displace any oxygen that’s present to eliminate the potential for fat oxidation and, therefore, rancidity. This technique is also widely used in human food packaging.
Boar Meat, Dehydrated Boar Meat (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Potato, Deboned Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dehydrated Egg Product, Herring (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Dehydrated Herring (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Protein Concentrate, Herring & Salmon Oil Blend (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Carrots, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Chicory Root Extract, Fructooligosaccharide, Yeast Extract (Source of Mannan-Oligosaccharides), Dehydrated Apple, Dehydrated Pomegranate, Dehydrated Sweet Orange, Dehydrated Spinach, Psyllium Seed Husk, Dehydrated Blackcurrant Berry, Dehydrated Blueberry, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Turmeric, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Dl-Methionine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract.