The KONG Play Spaces CATbana Cat Toy is the purr-fect addition to any furry family room! Kitty companions will love jumping and perching on the cushy beach umbrella. The fringe is fun to bat at and creates a great cover for cats who like to hide. Felines can also entertain themselves by clawing at the scratching post or pouncing on either of the two catnip-stuffed toys. Best of all, the structure is super easy to set up, thanks to the simple three-step assembly process. For a toy gives your cat plenty of amusing activities, the KONG CATbana is the way to go.
- Simple, 3-step setup helps you assemble the structure quickly and confidently.
- Cats will love jumping onto and sitting atop the padded perch.
- Features a fiber-covered scratching post for healthy clawing entertainment.
- Fringe creates a private hiding spot and is also fun to play with.
- Includes 2 catnip-stuffed toys to satisfy your feline’s hunting and batting instincts.
About the brand
KONG dog toys founder Joe Markham loved his trained police dog, Fritz, but was frustrated by his destructive chewing habits. While other dogs might have chewed shoes or a favorite purse, Fritz loved crunching on sticks, rocks, and other harmful items. His teeth were at risk for damage, his need for stimulation and play was not being met, and Joe was at the end of his rope. While working on an old VW Bus one day, Joe started tossing out car parts in a desperate attempt to lure Fritz away from that day’s favorite rock. Fritz was immediately taken with a rubber suspension part and dropped it in Joe’s lap to play. The erratic bounce and toughness of the rubber captivated Fritz and inspired Joe. Joe had discovered the ideal shape and material for an innovative line of dog toys, plus a variety of cat toys as well.
KONG has been making their own proprietary, pet-safe, built-to-chew dog toys ever since.