Bones & Co Kickin' Lamb Recipe Minis Frozen Raw Dog Food is a raw, handcrafted food made up of 95% meat, bone and organs and 5% vegetables, vitamins and minerals. These patties offer a 100% complete and balanced meal, making it easy to feed your pet a natural biologically appropriate diet.
- Made from grass-fed, responsibly sourced, and free-range proteins
- Antibiotic and hormone-free
- Rich in protein and wholesome produce to offer a well-rounded meal
- Free of grains, wheat, gluten, soy, or artificial ingredients, preservatives, and colors
About the brand
Dogs are broken. Period.
- 6 million dogs are diagnosed with cancer every year
- Canine diabetes is more prevalent then ever before
- Obesity rate in dogs is over 50%
These statistics are unacceptable, & it is our mission to offer pet parents a tool to fight back. This is why we craft fat first dog food. We are first to market with a complete line of raw Ketogenic dog food, positioned to transform the way dogs metabolize food.
Lamb, Lamb Heart, Ground Lamb Bone, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Squash, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Dried Kelp, Krill Oil, Organic Alfalfa, Cod Liver Oil, Organic Parsley, Vitamin E Supplement.
- 1,743 kcal/kg
- 74 kcal/mini
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (max)
Portions below are daily recommendations for a healthy adult dog. Adult dogs should be fed 2.5% of ideal bodyweight daily. Please note that these are guidelines only and should be adjusted to fit your pet's specific needs and activity level. Feed up to double the amount for puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Adult dogs weight
|Minis served daily