This is a special order item. Please call or email us for more information.
Feed your pup farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Venison Air-Dried Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your furry friend the best of New Zealand. This diet includes fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health. It also contains high taurine levels to promote heart health. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried.
- 100% single-sourced venison is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all of the ingredients.
- Includes 96% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- 95% digestible, this high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Contains no peas, legumes, grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
About the brand
Ziwi is a brand with a mission to deliver food that is carefully crafted to mirror the whole-prey meat-rich diet that dogs and cats require for a long, happy, healthy life. Ziwi’s team is run by pet lovers who take pride in handcrafting small batches to bring the very best of New Zealand into their premium pet food for hungry mouths around the world. All of Ziwi’s meat ingredients are sourced from humane, ethical and sustainably managed local farms or oceans in New Zealand. They offer a slow, gentle twin stage air-drying process to craft their foods to be as nutrient dense and digestible as a completely raw diet. This process eliminates pathogenic bacteria and protects all of the natural nutrition. Their air-dried food provides a balanced diet that includes over 98% fresh meat, organs, bone and seafood to perfectly mirror the whole-prey diet your four-legged companion needs to thrive—the other 2% is comprised of hand selected essential vitamins and minerals for a totally complete and healthy diet. Let your pet taste the New Zealand difference in his next meal.
Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart, Venison Lung, Venison Liver, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- 4,700 kcal/kg
- 267 kcal/scoop
||Daily Feeding (2 oz Scoops)
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
Puppies, Kittens, and Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your pet's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.