The best of New Zealand’s land and sea. Wild and sustainable blue mackerel from the remote waters of New Zealand’s North Island and grass-fed lamb, ethically raised on a diet of lush grass and clover. A delicious combination to entice even the most selective cats.
- This recipe is safely air-dried and ready to serve and contains just 2 protein sources in whole-prey ratios of 96% meat, organs, bone, and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain free and nutrient dense, this recipe packs more power than raw food or kibble into a smaller serving size. Plus, it's made without added carbs or fillers!
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of cold-washed green tripe, New Zealand green mussels, and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
About the brand
Ziwi is a brand with a mission to deliver food that is carefully crafted to mirror the whole-prey meat-rich diet that dogs and cats require for a long, happy, healthy life. Ziwi’s team is run by pet lovers who take pride in handcrafting small batches to bring the very best of New Zealand into their premium pet food for hungry mouths around the world. All of Ziwi’s meat ingredients are sourced from humane, ethical and sustainably managed local farms or oceans in New Zealand. They offer a slow, gentle twin stage air-drying process to craft their foods to be as nutrient dense and digestible as a completely raw diet. This process eliminates pathogenic bacteria and protects all of the natural nutrition. Their air-dried food provides a balanced diet that includes over 98% fresh meat, organs, bone and seafood to perfectly mirror the whole-prey diet your four-legged companion needs to thrive—the other 2% is comprised of hand selected essential vitamins and minerals for a totally complete and healthy diet. Let your pet taste the New Zealand difference in his next meal.
Whole Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Lung, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Dried Apple Pomace, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Lamb Cartilage, Dried Organic Kelp, Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
- 4,500 kcal/kg
- 256 kcal/scoop
||1300 mg/kg (min)
||Daily Feeding (2-oz Scoops)
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
Kittens and pregnant or nursing females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your pet's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand.