Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Tundra recipe provides your dog with the nourishing protein and nutrients they need, from grass-fed lamb, ranch-raised venison, duck & fish. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality meat and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw** protein including meat and fish
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
About the brand
ORIJEN helps cats and dogs thrive, fueling their day-to-day lives and keeping them healthy and strong. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet that helps your companion reach their full biological potential.
Lamb, venison, duck, whole arctic char, whole pilchard, duck liver, lamb liver, eggs, lamb meal, whitefish meal, blue whiting meal, mutton meal, herring meal, mackerel meal, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole peas, goat, steelhead trout, pork, duck fat, natural pork flavor, pork liver, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, lentil fiber, pea starch, whole navy beans, pollock oil, pork kidney, lamb kidney, lamb tripe, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried venison, freeze-dried goat, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole pears, whole apples, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, copper proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- 3,860 kcal/kg
- 463 kcal/8oz. cup
- Crude protein (min.)40%
- Crude fat (min.)18%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)15%
- Sugars (max.)1%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.35%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.0%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age and activity. That's why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.