In the summer of 1994, the owners of NaturVet adopted a white Labrador Retriever named Winston, who was diagnosed with arthritis and hip dysplasia. And while the vets said Winston couldn’t be helped, they knew giving up on Winston was never an option. So with that, they began researching alternative medicines with the help of a holistic doctor.
In just a few months, they developed a natural joint formula that allowed Winston to enjoy 10 happy years of swimming and playing with his brothers. And since they knew there were many more pets like Winston who could benefit from natural pet supplements, NaturVet was born.
They have spent over 20 years making natural products that give pets a superior quality of life, and they are FDA-regulated, and they also get audited by a third party to ensure the utmost safety and quality. Their labels carry the National Animal Supplement Council Seal, which proudly offers a symbol of quality assurance. At NaturVet, the idea is to address the cause, and not the symptom, and it’s all for the health of pets.
Dried Potato Product, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerine, Lecithin, Dl-Methionine, Canola Oil, Natural Flavoring, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Water, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Carica Papaya, Trichoderma Longibrachiatum, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Rosemary Extract, and Vegetable Oil.
- 4,700 kcal/kg
- 9.4 kcal/chew
|Weight||Daily Dose (chews)|
|Up to 10 lbs||1|
|11 - 20 lbs||2|
|21 - 50 lbs||3|
|51 - 80 lbs||4|
|Over 80 lbs||5|
For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
If your dog is on a “prescription diet” by a veterinarian, or if your dog has a metabolic disease (particularly liver or kidney dysfunction), then consult your veterinarian before using. Feed only the recommended amount to avoid adverse effects of excess methionine consumption. An accidental overdose may cause vomiting. In case of an overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.