Keep things simple, delicious, and nutritious with the KASIKS Cage-Free Chicken Formula Canned Dog Food. From the family-owned and operated company, the limited-ingredient recipe is specially crafted to nourish your dog. Starting with cage-free chicken to appeal to his protein-loving appetite, the addition of coconut, kale, and berries offer vital antioxidants. The result is complete and balanced diet full of vitamins and minerals that is good for all life stages, and it’s totally free of grain, gluten, and potato.
- Family-owned and operated company uses state-of-the-art and BPA-free cannery and oversees all production.
- Coconut, kale, and berries add antioxidants for complete and balanced nutrition, plus vitamins and taurine.
- Limited-ingredient single-meat recipe is free from gums, thickeners, grain, gluten, and potatoes.
- Proudly uses cage-free, boneless chicken with free of added hormones as the number one ingredient.
- Uses only the highest-quality ingredients for tasty recipes suited for all life stages.
About the brand
KASIKS is a family-owned and operated pet food company that uses a single meat protein to help improve digestibility while reducing the likelihood of stomach sensitivities. KASIKS diets contain a blend of lentils, peas and chickpeas to provide low glycemic, highly digestible carbohydrate and protein, as well as a blend of blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, coconut and kale for extra health benefits.
Boneless Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Blueberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Coconut.
Adult Dog: Feed about 1 can per 19.8 lbs of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to twice the amount as Adults.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3 times the normal Adult amount.