Give your dog something to look forward to every day with the Caru Daily Dish Beef with Chicken Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food. Proving that natural and nutritious dog food can also be priced just right, this recipe is made with superior ingredients in a state of the art facility—because your dog deserves food that is just as good as yours. It’s slow cooked at low temperatures to preserve the nutritional value of the ingredients, which includes real beef, chicken, chickpeas, apples, and pumpkin. It all adds up to the taste and aroma of a home-cooked meal!
- Wholesome ingredients are slow cooked at low temperatures to preserve the nutritional value.
- Contains no grains, gluten, GMOs, preservatives, carrageenan, xanthan, guar or locust bean gum.
- Gently prepared in small batches in the USA by the family-owned company with the taste and aroma of a home-cooked meal.
- Made with real chunks of beef and chicken with chickpeas, apples, carrots, peas, and pumpkin.
- Natural recipe includes added vitamins and minerals to offer complete and balanced nutrition.
About the brand
When you nourish your dog with Caru, you can be assured that all of their natural products are made with carefully selected ingredients, grain, GMO, gluten & wheat-free, formulated without artificial preservatives, by-products, flavors or colors and prepared in small batches in the USA from a family-owned company.
Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef, Beef Broth, Chickpeas, Chicken, Apples, Carrots, Peas, Pumpkin, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Egg Whites, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast).
- 833 kcal/kg
- 294 kcal/carton
Feed alone or use as a tasty topper with dry food. When fed alone, use 1 pack daily for every 12 lbs. body weight. If feeding with dry dog food reduce dry by 2/3 cup for every 1 pack of wet. Adjust the amount of food fed to meet your dog's individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water.
Refrigerate for up to 3 days after opening.