Give your cat something to look forward to every day with the Caru Classic Chicken & Crab Stew Grain-Free Wet Cat Food. Proving that natural and nutritious cat food can also be priced just right, this recipe is made with superior ingredients in a state of the art facility—because your kitty deserves food that is just as good as yours. It’s slow cooked at low temperatures to preserve the nutritional value of the ingredients, which are 100% human grade ingredients you can trust with the health of your pet. It all adds up to the taste and aroma of a home-cooked meal!
- Wholesome ingredients are slow cooked at low temperatures to preserve the nutritional value.
- Contains no grains, gluten, GMOs, preservatives, carrageenan, xanthan, guar or locust bean gum.
- Gently prepared in small batches in the USA by the family-owned company with the taste and aroma of a home-cooked meal.
- Made with 100% real, human-grade ingredients to create a meal with the taste and aroma of a home-cooked meal.
- Natural recipe includes added vitamins and minerals to offer complete and balanced nutrition.
About the brand
When you nourish your dog with Caru, you can be assured that all of their natural products are made with carefully selected ingredients, grain, GMO, gluten & wheat-free, formulated without artificial preservatives, by-products, flavors or colors and prepared in small batches in the USA from a family-owned company.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Crab, Tapioca Starch, Egg Whites, Apples, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Dandelion Greens, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Iodine Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite).
- 888 kcal/kg
- 150 kcal/carton
|OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS
|OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
For adult cats, feed 1 pack per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kittens require up to two and a half times this amount. For pregnant and lactating females, allow free access to food. Adjust the amount of food to meet your cat's individual needs. Food should be fed at room temperature. Always provide access to fresh water.