With all the benefits of raw nutrition and none of the mess, ACANA Freeze-Dried Food, Free-Run Turkey Recipe satisfies your dog's natural cravings in a convenient, freeze-dried form. Made from 90%* quality animal protein from free-run turkey and whole wild-caught herring, and infused with delicious bone broth, you can serve patties on their own or as a topper at mealtime. *Approximate and derived from the pre-processed state of the ingredients.
- 90% of total protein from animal ingredients
- Freeze-dried to lock in rich flavor and nutrients
- Can be fed on its own or as a delicious topper
- No artificial preservatives added in our kitchen
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
About the brand
ACANA goes beyond the first ingredient in their foods, ensuring quality down to the very last ingredient on the label. From limited ingredient diets to recipes for all the stages of life, they take great care to provide the balanced, wholesome nutrition your pet needs for a long and happy life.
ACANA dog and cat food is crafted with fresh or raw animal ingredients balanced with whole fruit and vegetables. Their fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation, and their raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness. ACANA pet food’s protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious premium pet foods and treats use the world’s best ingredients.
Turkey with ground bone, turkey liver, whole herring, pumpkin, natural flavor, turkey heart, turkey bone broth, organic butternut squash, organic carrots, organic pear, salt, dried chicory root, turmeric, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, copper proteinate), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.
- 4,420 kcal/kg
- 105 kcal/patty
- Crude protein (min.) 45%
- Crude fat (min.) 28%
- Crude fiber (max.) 5%
- Moisture (max.) 5%
- Ash (max.) 10%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 10%
- Sugars (max.) 1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 6%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.7%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.